Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Waiting for call :D


Morning it's raining! found out my phone battery is going to low! I just charge but after that i found out why. take bus 188 to school, fall asleep and how i wish the bus just keep on jam at the same place so that i can't sleep! after that michelle lend me her phone to message, thankyou. after school went IMM with connie and jasline. I bought the Curry Fish Ball, jasline bought food(can eat one) and connie bought Bubble tea. LOL. we sit down and share our food and gossip :D (so bad). Jasline meet her friend, connie and i went shop around ourselves. went Dasio to do some research for the chalet project. i saw Junyong, LOL. I found out that my hair fringe is very short! AHHHH! Six plus, saw naomi and we take bus 188 back home. go watch my drama while waiting for call :)

No comments:

Post a Comment