Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally a new phone, Samsumg Jet

I really quite angry with my blogger but at least i manage to upload my picture.
Morning wake up and faster prepare went lotone meet up with mummy. wanted to eat peanut past but it sold out! I very sad. went to the singtel retail shop foundout that i can't update my plan, they need to my daddy be there(because my plan is under my daddy name). What the! I wasn't like sigh! super sad, mummy talk me also don't want answer. after that we train Bukit Batok, West Mall singtel shop. They don't need my daddy because (i also don't know) but i love them! Finally change my plan to student plan(happy) In order to change my normal plan to student plan, the owner must be a student. So i have to change my daddy name to my name, need to pay 20 Buck! (for the changing the name). i wanted to trade in my current phone but if i do so it just sell at 60 buck. so cheap so mummy say don't trade it:) Mummy said this is the last time she buying phone for me. i bought the samsumg jet. after that went KFC have our lunch, like very long didn't go out with mummy already. train back home and switch on computer, watch some drama. today have to sleep early, hoping i can sleep. Don't know why the few day i just can't sleep in the night!
School reopen today! i have to wake up early in the morning! OE, see you guy today and i know you guys do miss me:DDDD

I need a New Bag! (maybe i don't need) i'm getting Mad over my bag!
I feel like extand my hair but all need money!!!

Ps. Happy Birthday to Kuan :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment