Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Enough of Chicken!

Morning when i go to school, it's raining! take my umbrella out too! bus 188 to school, before go in to school need to take temperature. after taking my temperature another teacher ask me come over and write my name class and what ever shit! the reason write Skirt too short! WTH! my skirt short then other people is never wear skirt ah! went eat the fired chicken with jasline,jiamian, ferline and ferlicia. have to do quiz during POA lesson, who the first one do finsih and have all correct will have a prize. Lunch break, canteen don't have space to sit so we went somewhere else. went back canteen and buy breads and drink to eat. SBM lessson, have a nap! left few minutes, accompany connie to have her breakfast plus lunch. LOllll! It's Business Event Organization lesson, not bad four take bus to lotone with connie and have KFC together! I decide i want the perfume, the brand is Elizabeth Arden 'Pretty'. Nice one ah! five plus walk back home.

I really like this song, i cried because...
小宇 - 想你的習慣

No comments:

Post a Comment