Tuesday, July 21, 2009

getting harder and harder to love!


I'm late but i not late for school! LOL! Our CA not here, Lipchin and ben super happy because i don have roleplay! teacher will be back on thursday as teacher want to take our class photo. i love lipchin's itouch song, one of it is Down - Jay Sean Ft Lil Wayne. we spent some time to do finish our National Day Video. My group is Connie, KokLoong and Boonkiat! Lunch break , connie and i bought Famous Amos from the marcus as he is selling. after lunch have BEO test after that have our meeting. Fun after the meeting, teacher give us back our test paper. I scored 37.5/50, i last minutes then do finish one! Lifeskill lesson, teacher wanted connie and i to be in the video too but we just walk off. call marcus delivery us another famous amos to my class,(i pay). Marcus said he will give me one packet:D after school went connie's place take swimming stuff. went kelly's place swimming. i have a long long chat, we only swimming one round. Talk about our past and present thing. Flash Back ah!!! Actually i learn many thing from connie! went lotone, bought paikia and i choose Ham and cheese pie! It's super nice! I love it. went level three see my samsungjet cover come already? haven come yet, don't know when then can buy. take bus 975 back home. Now i have to edit the video! OMG! tonight i no need to sleep already ah!

there will be a solar eclipse tomorrow!
It's from 8am to 12am. Will i saw it?

I told him i have no feeling but i will try okay! Sorry!
i realise that it getting harder and harder for me to fall in love.

Super Junior Sorry, Sorry MV



No comments:

Post a Comment