Monday, July 27, 2009

Nothing more than sadness!

Morning wake up about seven to meet sebastian.w for breakfast. when i step out of my house, i heard some foot step! SCARY! It the end it was sebastian.w ah! went lotone McDonald and have our breakfast. today i found out something again(Idiot sebastian)! take bus 188 to school and he went back home. I don't like my habit la, when sister unhappy and i also will sad! have POA test and we just like having openbook test. four went IMM with connie, ferline and ferlica. We eat mcdonald as our dinner and they went off first, left connie and i. shop around IMM, quite fun la! but my mind keep thinking how is MICHELLE SEO as she went pass back mingfeng's ezlink card.

MICHELLE SEO, I know how much i say you also won't stop crying because i'm not him!
SMILE with all your happiness, Cheer up :D



[MV] FT Island - Don't Love (sarangun hajimayo) [ROMAN+ENG SUB]

This song is damn touching!
see the mv also very touching!

I changed my soundtrack to FT Island - After Love.
Everything was a lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment