Monday, July 20, 2009

Flash Back


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY! I LOVE YOU!


Morning Take bus 188 to school, first lesson is BEO! It's Evil people lesson :D lunch break, we have some talk! about in the year we have how many relationship, STOP HERE! after that have Lifeskill then POA lesson. During POA lesson went canteen with jasline and jiamain. Jasline bought the 'Three Buck' chicken. CRAZY! i bought two ah! the chicken today is damn nice! after school stay back awhile with connie, kokloong and boonkiat to discuss about our project which we need to hand up latest on Wednesday! take bus 188 back home and have my dinner. I had coconut drink too! benny say i become pretty ah! also don know real one anot? Never mind i will treat it as real one! Evil smile. I finally finish watching 仙剑奇侠传三 :D Nice Nice.

I heard this song today, got the feel so i post it on my blog.
Xiao Yu - Finally Said It 终于说出口

No comments:

Post a Comment