Thursday, July 23, 2009

OE'09 Class Photo Taking!


Morning take bus 188 to school. i 8.30am take the bus, i really thought i will be late as my lesson start at 9am. In the end i wasn't late, the bus driver is good! eleven a.m we have our Class Photo Taking! Let's High and take the photo. after that bought sausages with connie. went back class, teacher at the Nag nag nag and we really can't stand it! lunch break, the canteen is totally full and waited quite long to have a place to sit! went buy sausager with kokloong and i saw one person. The person really attract me! LOllllll! Personnel Grooming lesson, group one to five present their roleplay first! Lucky, i'm Group number 8 so we will be presenting at next week. My group have nothing to do because we have even start our script! Ben going to give me his script(thank you my didi). Sport and wellness time, really have no feel ah but after the first hand ball game i feel so good! Totally i played Three round but i didn't perform well! (Not Happy) i am happy that i catch the ball from the two tall people! take bus 188 back home. On the bus suddenly have some flash back of my sweet memories! ( SWEET!)

Dear to all My friends, Do stay happy! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment