Friday, July 3, 2009

Double Chocolate without Cream!

Stop being a fool but something i love being a fool. LOlllllll
i still Daydreaming! Please stop that! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wake up about one in the afternoon and have my lunch. Switch on computer and watch some video. about three went have a nap, five awake by connie. I feel so tired ah! went prepare and bus down to lotone. went shop around lotone, i want buy the bra! I really going to buy after i buy a new phone. I love Bra ! benjamin came, i bought double chocolate. The Mac Cafe guy like not happy to see me! I love double chocolate without cream. today i just bought it at one buck because i have the coupon. i save three buck:D went somewhere slack then asked naomi come down. ten went McDonald, naomi have her dinner or supper? about eleven chunyong came. Benjamin comment about my face, he said everyday i go out i will press a random key because everyday i will have different of look. after awhile benjamin and i went off to different place. the place i say i want to travel to is Czech Republic(捷克),the Capital is Prague(布拉格).
i think about if i can sell away my nokia phone so i can buy new phone.
I really still can't upload my picture, i keeping pissed off! :D evil smile
Jackson's last dance (click)

I just heard it for once and fell in love with this song.


Michael Jackson-They don't care about us (Prison Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy5qTeHqms

No comments:

Post a Comment