Thursday, July 16, 2009

i'm innocent?

Morning because i make breakfast so i went take bus quite late. I thought i will late but in the end, i'm not! on the way to take bus 188, have some flash back! For Lifeskill we need to do a video related to the National Day:D at care lesson teacher decide to let us 'lucky draw', see will be first to present the roleplay. We have one to eight! I got the last one, number Eight! Jasline say i very innocent, michelle say i'm too stupid! after care lesson is sport and wellness, connie and jasline went off. Today sport and wellness is fun, i love running! Ferline have even play the game with me, she say i violent. so i ask michelle play with her but michelle want play violent! after that i play with yuzhen, we werid! after school went back home, watch my drama. seven went to my yoga lesson, it's the last lesson. Later going to have birdnest drink before sleeping.


Saw this picture, just feel uploading at my blog :D
Do miss those day?

No comments:

Post a Comment