Friday, July 17, 2009

My cold jokes


Morning i was late for school, as i put alarm clock at the wrong time. today 'dear baby' went johor, left me alone at singapore. after school i went lotone with connie and naomi, wanted to watch movie but we didn't. two plus i take bus 975 back home. i went have a nap, i'm so tired. i thought i will be meeting sebastian(max) today but he say not. six meet andrew control station, we stand there more than one hour and wait for shihui and anna. Zhichao didn't come as he is having fever. I'm the one who entertian him alright! He said, history ah! First time birthday still need to wait people so long but at least i entertian him! He say my joke very cold but he didn't laugh for it. after that shihui and anna came, we went pizza hut and have our dinner. shihui and anna went but birthday cake, ask the pizza hut staff to play the happy birthday song! Andrew very shy. after the dinner we decide to go ChoaChuKang Park and slack. I sit there EMO-ING! I sit there cry! what happen to me! eleven plus take bus back home. Reach home, open my house door and found out that my living light had change. The light is super bright, my thinking is 'Is this my house?'. LOL!

Happy Birthday to Andrew Chan :)
Happy Belated Birthday to TanZhiChao (11july)

No comments:

Post a Comment