Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's weird.


Morning about nine wake up, after that went back sleep. ten plus alarm clock ring but i keep on close it. about twelve then i wake up, went prepare myself. and meet 'Dear Baby' went suntec. wanted to go fareastplaza and buy bag from HURS. i think and think i still don't know want buy anot? i have my reason. watch a movie called ' Obsessed', not really nice but not bad. take train back home myself :D I'm saving money for my reborning hair plan for next month!
Flash back some memories of...

I saw this from someone blog, i like it so i paste it here.
-It was true . There are so many guys in the world . But , of course , you didn`t fall in love with every one of them . And sometimes you still held on to someone from your past , hoping that maybe someday they`d come back . That was the sickening thing . I still ached for him , and I knew he was miles away from me , aching for someone else . And I wondered , how that was fair ?

No comments:

Post a Comment