Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Insomnia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DENNIS PIAY :D

Last night i can't sleep again. from ten rolling on my bed until two plus. About four hour to fall asleep, oh my god what happen to me! Morning take bus 188 to school, have lesson as per-normal. I just can't concentrate in class, my eye very dry and tired. suddenly jiamian ask me, what chirstian names want then i say victoria! LOL, just suddenly rememeber of victoria beckham. i always love daniel tan lesson, not bad. after school went back home have my dinner. hopefully i can sleep tonight :DDDD going to watch red thread on channel 5. after this show going to watch Michael Jackson, the last dance at channel 5 too :D

Ps. i going to watch a movie called 'Obsessed', smile:)

BPGHS 4C'08, I miss you all!


Michael Jackson, The Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment