Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Blosson Luck!

Morning wake up and updated my blog as my mum don't let me use yesterday. i ordered Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring, they replied me as me to transfer them the money! Saturday they will post it to me! reach school about ten, saw connie and meikiang and we skip class together. after lunch break have one hour of Small business operation lesson and went for my cca(ETP) meeting. BEO have progress test 2, i scored 23/40. after the test i learn a lesson is Don't see ppl answer, must believe in your own answer! after school went IMM with connie, we going to the crytal something(fortune teller) for ten buck plus GST:( OMG! i don't have any Love Luck(Blosson Luck), just like what the horoscope said no blosson luck for Virgo! Say i easily got cheated by guys! I totally agree with it ah! also said i have a charming eyes :D another one is about my study, the person say my result is go by my mood one! other is diffcult for me to explain. we wait quite long, reach home about nine plus. i need a Memory card to upload all my picture to my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment