Friday, September 25, 2009

Tiring Day! :)

Morning seven plus, wake up by naomi phone call. she called my place, that why i awake. Oh, i was late and faster go prepare. meet naomi at control station, went bus stop meet kokloong. Kokloong sit that like Ah beng! went school pass up our thing for the hongkong trip, awhile later kokloong and i walk to clementi control station. went there and meet michelle, and kokloong went back home. michelle and i went bugis, before reach we done some stupid and funny thing! reach bugis, we take train down back to town. Shop around, i bought a sun glasses :) later meet kokloong.co awhile. went back to bugis, we bought our interview skirt and my heels :) i think tml i going to wear the heels but it just a bbq. we eat bread at hongkong cafe, damn nice one! michelle and i was very tired! train down to jurong point and do my watch. monday i need to go back and collect my watch. i feel weird without my watch. eight plus reach home :) my leg is pain and i not wearing heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment