Sunday, September 13, 2009

Surprise, past mid-night! :) smile


Morning wake up and cry again! LOL.
went back sleep sleep sleep until two plus? meet shihui about four, went lucky plaza meet anna and andrew. play pool, it's 7 ft! Super small! after that play arcade, waste money ah! went mcdonal see shihui and anna eat. went swensen's have our dessert! i ordered white chocolate blondie, not nice! Andrew ordered one is the nicest one ah! anna want me to take number from a cute guy, then at there disturb me ah! LOL. went charles and keith and bought my birthday present. (Thank you very much, i love you all!) Went icon shop shop, i love heels! back choachukang and meet benjamin. we went to somewhere, and celebrated my birthday. (thank you very much, i love it!) i love the song! reach home about two a.m. my dearest brother gave my 50 buck as my birthday present! he ask me, where my brithday present and guess what i replied him. i said then you take back 25 buck lo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment