Sunday, September 20, 2009

Have a nice day! :)

Morning wake up, prepare myself and have my breakfast(nice). watch The Return of the Condor Heroes, acted by Louis Ko(Super nice ah!) two plus went take bus 190 down to far east plaza to meet KoonHuat :) he pass me the Elizabeth Arden perfume, name pretty as my birthday present(thank you). you are saying i'm pretty(the perfume:). went shop shop, try my heels. went isetan and have his breakfast/lunch. after eating went to buy movie ticket, The time traveler wife. we take our time walk to icon and rush back to show house to catch the movie. Omg, this show is very drama and funny! went Plaza Singapura and i spent total of 50 buck at Etude House. I do the membership and i have LeeMinHo folder:) have yoshinoya as our dinner, healthy la! walk around, went arcade play games. i forget to buy Moisturiser! :( Money fly to me, faster! reach home about eleven:)

No comments:

Post a Comment