Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love Heels! :)


Morning was late for school for a few minutes! Today is My daniel yuen last lesson for us, Takecare! POA lesson, i done with my SOT project :) break time, eat my lunch and i eat until very full again! OMG, my stomach is bloated! Beg lesson, teacher ask the NYAA student to pass up the blaze camp form. i was like, what! teacher say the people who going to the Hong Kong trip, didn't have to go for the camp! so kokloong, connie and i, start to call our parent and ask we can go for the hongkong trip anot? Oh, my mother allow! went staff room and take consent form form teacher. two o'clock finish school, went FarEastPlaza with michelle. I loves Heels! i going to buy a heels at Icon :) reach home about seven plus, i want Fann wong and Christopher lee' show.

No comments:

Post a Comment