Saturday, September 5, 2009

I want to travel!



Early morning nine wake up and faster go prepare myself and take bus down to Dhoby Ghaut. went there and meet michelle after that went chathy meet Jia Min. went to YMCA and listen to the talk. the talk is nice and funny! two plus the talk finish, went Plaza Singapura and have our lunch(KFC). walk for super long ah,(leg pain). Mummy said i can don't go work, COOL LA! Michelle bought me my early birthday present from cotton on. she wanted to buy me the Charles & Keith's bag but she suddenly recall that his brother birthday is on the day before mine's! SAD SAD SAD LA! We reach bugis about nine to meet jia min to talk about the business thing(YMCA talk!). went bukit batok meet benjamin then lotone's mac and meet naomi and chunyong. follow up cynthia and vanessa came, slacked for awhile and i went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment