Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Chat :)

i wake up about ten plus but i don't like like leaving my bed! early in the morning listen to mummy nag nag nag :( i prepare myself, meet michelle about two. suddenly naomi pop out say want me too. went plaza singapura bought my Moisturiser, and have LeeMinHo's Poster and plastic folder. i gave the plastic folder to naomi, i already have it :) walk walk around, wanted to cut my hair at chatper 2 but i didn't :( i bought a printed tee and a shirt from cotton on, nice and i love it! I keep telling michelle, I'm very sexy! i really very sexy! :) benjamin, dennis and zhiwei came to meet us, went play pool. i played one round, not bad :) connie came to meet us too and after awhile dennis went off. went orchard central to find lipchin, and collect thing. went center point McDonald have our dinner. i ordered Mac chicken add cheese, nice :) went wisma's G2000 and bought a light blue formal with michelle. i think we will be going to bugis to buy the bottom, for the interview for BEG. meet cynthia at the bus stop and take bus back to lotone meet chunyong while cynthia and zhiwei left. we went vanessa's place slake, play True or Dare. We shouldn't have played this game! :( reach home nearly four, mummy start to shout at me :( OMG! Surprise that you are just downstair! Happy, jump jump! we chat until you feel like you are sticky! :)

I love my face, i love my body, i love heels! :)

Sometime i do miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment