Friday, September 11, 2009

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

Last night i use tear to wash my face ah! Just can't sleep!
Morning five plus wake up and prepare myself to school. take bus 188 to school, but on the way there the bus door can't close so we have to go down. take another bus 188. after school went back home, i take about one hour to choose my shirt so in the end also anyhow wear. three plus i take bus 190 down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet naomi and michelle first. Naomi suddenly pinch me, so i scream! Both of them was like, why i scream so loud! went plaza singapura to find Benjamin, chunyong and dennis. dennis scare me, so i scream again! they said many people look at us which i don't even know. went in to pizza hut and eat our dinner(My pre-birthday's celebration). after that went chathy walk, naomi bought an ear ring as my birthday's present. seven plus michelle went off to YMCA, we walk around. wanted to take neo-print but dennis don't want(I don't like you la! :( ) went to fetch marilyn then take bus down to timah. This time round is i play pool! not seeing them play pool! I do enjoy it :)))) twenlve dennis and marilyn went off first. we went opposite bukit timah shopping center, have supper! the bus 67 back to choachukang, went walk around with benjamin and slack awhile then back home:) I REALLY ENJOY! :) reach home about about two.

No comments:

Post a Comment