Sunday, September 6, 2009

Smile Smile Smile To MeMeMe : )


Morning wake up, faster go prepare myself. went grandmother's place and have my breakfast/lunch. OMG! the Noodle is super nice, my favorite! brother drive my to lotone and meet andrew. we bus down to far east plaza and wait for anna. (because we didn't call anna to aboard the bus, i'm so sorry!). went to try some shoe, i tried one shoe that i really like but it not in a good quality and it's the last pair! I was super sad! went walk around town. four plus michelle came, we went lucky plaza and i play pool and arcade with andrew. Pool is nice and fun!( I love it la) i know i am just a noob! just want say sorry to anna and andrew! :( after that michelle bought her Charles & Keith bag. i want it too but i scare is same as cynthia one!(i can't remember la!) eight plus michelle and i went off first. went lakeside meet benjamin and down to lotone's McDonald meet naomi, follow up chunyong and cynthia came.(some stupid thing i done before i met benjamin!) ten plus i went back home. :)))

Smile because i'm cute, so keep smiling to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment