Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

Happy Teachers' Day!
Morning wake up! I watch variety show to past my time! about five i went prepare myself. meet chunyong, dennis, michelle and connie at control station. went lotone walk walk, michelle and i were super cold! Dennis! I three day don't want eat la! SAY ME FAT! (i admit too!)after that benjamin came, went find naomi, chude, guangrui, junwei and guangxiong! take bus 67 and walk to adam's road there meet up with mr tan st(my secondary school teacher!) we have our dinner, see my secondary classmate! Mr tan treat our drink and dessert. Mr tan so good :) Nr tan say bad thing about me! eight plus went left the place. benjamin,chunyong, dennis, chude, michelle, naomi connie and i went bukit timah shopping center's play pool. we was cold like shit ah! i'm hot and cold! eleven plus we left the place, dennis and chude went different way with us. we take bus 67 back to choa chu kang, michelle and naomi went back home first. we went 302 and see benjamin and chunyong eating such delicious food! Make me super hungry! :) after that benjamin sent me back home :0 (thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment