Monday, August 3, 2009

The times is short that why it's so perfect :)



Morning take bus 188 to school, before that i really don't feel like waking up! Tired! today i want to sleep early! after break time is one in the afternoon. connie and i went for a talk called Women in business at SMU. got bus bring us go! Damn boring, i fall asleep at the room.(very cold too) The talk is from 2 to 6pm, but we left at five. I super regret why i never leave the place after the teacher left. five connie and i went off, on the way down i received a message from the teacher. the teacher say if you want to leave before 6pm,please do so discreetly! I shouted! Fk up man! take bus to bugis street, we bought food and eat. went bugis junction and i bought donut for breakfast! we bought a Ribbon rubber band :D went lotone walk awhile, went back home. Why do people love lying to me!
Super Junior - She's Gone [Eng. Sub]

I like this sentence: The only thing i could do now is that i can't do anything! (nice one)

Sometime i just need you to be by my side but..
I am still miss it :(
Maybe the times is short that why it's so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment