Friday, August 28, 2009

Skip Skip School!


Yesterday i sleep at 3a.m. In the end morning wake up but sleep back. mummy keep asking me wake up! Don't care and i went back sleep. First Time never go school for this year! my thoat is painful! i need some potion :) LOL. wake up, eat my breakfast and prepare myself. i went meet kuan and reach bugis, meet up with his cousin(Suquan). Kuan and i bought oreo mcflurry. Nice. Thank you for the treat:) walk for quite long lo, walk to bugis junction and iluma. we walk to the dhoby ghaut, famous soya bean curd. Suquan's treat!(Thank you!) i think that the first time i been there, quite nice one. went PS walk up and down, don't know where they want to go. five plus, kuan and i take the green line back to Jurong East. This the first time kuan didn't send me back home, sad! went Piekia and bought curry chicken pie! back home and have my dinner. watch tv show, messaging :) haha! Happy la! i still can't up load picture, really freaking sad!

I KNOW? I KNOW? YOU DON'T KNOW! I SCARE, I FEAR! BUT I WANT TO!

Random picture

No comments:

Post a Comment