Monday, August 10, 2009

Everyone is changing in every minutes!


Today nine plus wake up realise that Kuan called me, so i called back and i fall asleep. eleven plus i called him back and he called back, chat for quite long. Kuan is not steady la! (actually got meet one but he lazy! Nvm) LOL. meet shihui and train down to jurong point. after that andrew came and anna can't make it(we had use to it!) Wanted to watch G.I.JOE but andrew had watch before so we last minutes watch 'UP', quite nice. stupid andrew say me like child! shihui said me too. after that went somewhere and went back home. Went bought cheesy curry chicken from chippy, the guy very attitude!( i want to complain!) Many thing had change!

09 August 2009
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

Take awhile to prepare myself, KoonHuat came clementi control station fetch me. Bus down and meet up with Boonhwee, Ah Ben and Sebastian(Max). wait for them to play their game and take bus to meet JianCao at town. went somewhere to have our dinner. went PS arcadeplay games, after i bought Fried Mars Ball. One thing very serious i getter fat! went The Grand Chathy, boonhwee bought a perfume :) Jiancao went find his girlfriend, awhile later we find find them too! Jiancao's girlfriend is my primary schoolmate, World so small! i accompany Koonhuat back home, about ten we went train to vivo city and meet up with boonhwee. wait for very long for two of their friend(mingcong & weekiat) to come. I watch the movie called 'Where Got Ghost', i fall asleep in the cinema! you know why? because i don't dare to watch, LOL! after the movie, cab back home :)




Ps. I LOVE YOUs!

No comments:

Post a Comment