Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I love bisexual !



Morning take bus to school, have some talk with Naomi Ho! OMG! Can't stop thinking la! KILL ME! Gossip time! LOL. i eat the chocolate crispy(don know how to spell) very nice for my lunch break. last lesson is BEO, stay until four plus. connie and i talk about our past time. I really do miss Chenghan, ( recalled ) Teacher and kokloong attitude me! Super angry sia! take cab back to lotone with connie and mengsuan. connie and i went lotone buy cup noodle! went to connie's place and have the cup noodle. connie found out that she leave her phone at the table so she use my phone and call teacher ask him help her take. Have a long chat with connie, she have such a kind soul to send me back home. You guys guess what, connie say let's go try being lesbian after our number ten relationship! I said, crazy! No bad! Can think la,LOL! i saw something make my heart and happy! One thing believe is he i happy now bah! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment