Thursday, August 20, 2009

Give me your money! :)

Morning take bus to school, i miss my bus. wait for awhile then bus came and i went up the bus, i saw michelle seo :) have lesson but we are not listening, we are talking about the chalet thing. Next month and next next month going to spend alot money ah! The chalet money and friend's birthday present! OMG! I need to earn money, or who have a kind soul to give me his/her money! one o'clock we have a talk at the theatre, the talk is fun and the speaker is good. This talk never make me fall asleep, Cool :) after school went IMM with michelle. i bought stuff from faceshop! I spend so much again! i want to buy a shoe from BATA!(nicenice)five plus went take bus, in the bus i saw BaoJian. Laugh. reach home and have my dinner.


Obama Girl DIES!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ty9fqC3XbU

No comments:

Post a Comment