Friday, August 7, 2009

Let's get high!


Random picture :}

Five a.m wake up and went shower. about six thirty walk to bus stop take bus 188 to school. seven thirty i reach school, it's too early! went in the class i saw Ekka, after that help me blow the balloon. today i learn another way of blowing the balloon, faz learned me. National Day's celebration is quit boring! twelve finish school, went choa chu kang buy michelle concession. at there nag nag nag the people la!(make me wait so long!) take bus to my place, i prepare myself and went sunshine alter my pant. went lotone meet connie, after shihui and anna came too. anna done the Aura reading too. walk walk around, shihui and anna went off first. went buy movie ticket and watch it with connie, The Hangover. Michelle went meet her cousin. The Hangover is at nice show, i in love with Bradley Cooper :) i went some where and watched 13 going on 30. went meet connie and naomi, after awhile vanessa came. follow by cynthia and chunyong and benjamin came awhile, i went back home myself (stupid benjamin!) :D i'm independence okay!




No comments:

Post a Comment