Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My leg is soft!


Early in the morning five plus wake up! prepare myself take bus to school, realise i reach school too early. It's Seven thirty! went canteen sit for awhile after that ben,Zhijie came and he asked me to sit with them(SO friendly). before eight i went toilet and change my shirt.
went for 5 Station and 2.4 Km running.
Standing board jump - 152cm
Shuttle Run - 11.6s
Sit and Reach - 53cm
Pull up - 18 times
Sit up - 38 times
2.4 Km Distance running - No.37 (don't know how many minutes yet)
After all thing, we are super hot and tired! sit at the canteen there, slack. went sing birthday song for the August Baby in our class! (HAAPY BIRTHDAY!) SBM lesson at there do SBM project with Mengsuan. BEO lesson do group work, after school went lotone meet connie. saw Baojian on the bus again!(SMILE) went collect my stuff from the singapore post office. i spent Thirty Dollar plus at Watson! reach home about eight plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment