Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have a feeling!



Morning take bus to school, i was late again! Nag Nag Nag by my CA! today lesson is all very slacking. five finish school went batok there have facial with connie. OMG, i saw one guy. I told connie i everyday go there cut hair la! i wanted to watch movie but i know mummy at home i comfirm can't go one. reach home about eight plus. One idiot promise me that he will remind me to watch channel eight show but i didn't! OH ! Sunday where you guy going!? (it's national day ah!) ask me go! (LOL) :DD i going sleep already, Good Night my dear(everyone)!

i have a feeling is, i still missing it(?)!
Good night make me think of you!

I going Akira there and change my phone battery bah! I guess it have spoil :(
Going with Kokloong too, his phone button is spoil :)

I love my mummy :)
I love my daddy :D
I love my brother :)
But i just love mummy the most~! :)
(but they something really very bad one, make me dislike them too)

No comments:

Post a Comment