Thursday, August 6, 2009

Emotional!


I took bus to school five day week, so boring! reach school, slacking lesson la! No teacher teaching so listen to lipchin's ipod and sleep! Hush hush!(Nice) wake up and i am super high! early release so went imm to have HAPPY MEAL! jasline got eight hellokitty toy(Ferline,jasline,jiamian, brian, lipchin,ben,dylan) and i bought one 1992 for myself. Happy meal is nice, all because of Ben,zhijie :) i realise something, Stickman have a huge stomach :) ( don know how to say la!) went back school and i because LOW again. Told kokloong i very fast lowbatt one. i talk to him and he didn't answer me!(killing him) went for personal grooming lesson, after the lesson is care lesson. The boy all went for Personal grooming lesson(boys only) at another room. i at class fall asleep again as teacher not teaching too because it's care lesson. Sport and wellness lesson was cancel by teacher. Meikiang treat me two cans of drink(thank you). take bus 188 back home, mummy help me treatment my hair. we quarrel again, that why i say i don't like go home with mummy at home(sometime only)! seven switch on my computer and do my school project. I found out that my printer okay already, i can print my proposal and LFS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment