Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010 ! :)

Happy New Year! :)

Wake up prepare myself. eat my breakfast, noodle and fish. daddy send me to lotone, i shop as michelle haven reach. She is slow, waited her at platform. went kovan, put flyer in the condominium's letter box(other places) and it's very very tired. four plus went Heartland mall's JIQI, have our dinner. It nice.

Went down to orchard and we realise that although my ez-link expiry date have been extend but is charge as adult fare! i shouldn't have waste my money to top up, as my mummy already given me an adult ez-link card. search for job around there, went shop but nothing caught our eye! :( NO, i saw a heel i like. i can't bought because i already bought two shoes within this week. If i really buy my mummy will nag at me. went Yakun have some bread, the people there super direct. Just switch off the light and say they are closing.

I take bus 190 back choa chu kang. reach home about ten, what a tiring day. My leg is tired and tomorrow still have to help our at daddy workplace. i going to watch youtube video again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment