Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great dinner and lunch.

27 January 2010
today i wake up early again :( switch on computer and post my post. do some picture stuff. Perparing soon and at night going to my korean lesson.

26 January 2010
Nowadays i nine plus auto will wake up myself. i want sleep longer also can't :( meet benajmin about one thirty, take bus 188 down to vivo city. i bought a watch and also an ice-cream to eat. It's Cookie & Cream and Loyal chocolate flavour. Also had Carl's Jr as our lunch. went to the top level and walk walk. five we train down to city hall, peninsular. He bought jeans for chinese new year. It's nice :D

After that went over to Maria Square, bought his thing at topman. I bought him a polo-shirt which i want to give him as a valentine present so i give him in advan. went shop around and i spend about hundred buck! :() Had dinner at Hong Kong Cafe as i have a $10 coupons. we ordered pork chop and fish and chip.

25 January 2010
i plan to go out today but end up i watch drama until don't want go out. :) so continue watch my drama. i watch until i super hungry! keep on complain to Andrew! HAHA! i went to sunshine place and take away Lamb chop back home. nice nice. seven plus benjamin came over my place. he bought dinner to my place and eat. eleven plus he went back home.

26 Jan Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment