Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Facial Facial :)


Morning wake up watch television show, eat my breakfast and lunch. in the end i decide to do facial by today. so i called for appointment, and meet up with benjamin before that. four i take bus 188 down to batok and do my facial. The facial take one hour thirty minutes, after that i decide to sign up the package. It's will be much more cheaper, total i can save about 30 buck :)

Seriously, i need a hair cut. i can't stand my hair anymore, and i going to cut tomorrow. Maybe i going to dye my hair too :) nice one, cool. seven benjamin and i have dinner at blk 302, seven thirty take lrt down to my korean lesson. Both of Meikiang and michelle, Bomb me! they didn;t go for the lesson and i went to the lesson alone. It wasn't that bad, nice. reach home and realise my daddy at home, quite shocking. Have some supper:(, i play transformers 2 revenge of the fallen disc for daddy to watch. i going to watch it too, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment