Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bubble Hair Colour D:

What happen to me? i just can sleep at night and even afternoon too.

Wake up i went prepare myself, switch on computer and watch youtube's video. i like this song 匿名的好友 by rainie yang. two plus went sunshine meet michelle, bought waffle and have a hair cut(Fringe Only). went find yuzhen as michelle need to collect thing from her. we walk under the sun to lotone, and we got shock by Mt Tan st(my secondary school form teacher). He is still very childish and cute! have a short chat with him, kana say by him :( My fault la, didn't study well. I think i going for private course? Not sure. after mr tan left, benjamin came. went lotone walk around, i bought the bubble hair colour and i choose chestnut brown. went kfc have dinner and michelle went off for her babe. shop around again, went my house near-by slack. seven reach home, went to dye my hair and the outcome not the colour i want. It's too dark again, still take glossy brown. :( i helped benjamin dye too, not different? No sure.
I really feel like buying a camera! Earn money ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment