Monday, January 11, 2010

After three day of working day :(

Friday, January 8, 2010
First day of work at Sheer romance, it's was really a very tiring day. My leg is pain until can't walk! morning i take bus 188 down to vivo city, walk very far to my working place. reach there, i change my shirt. i choose a yellow top and i love the it. i thinking should i buy the yellow top. i eat double cheese burger, and bought lunch for my colleague(suping). dinner time i have some snack (rubbish food). ten o'clock, end work locked the door and went take bus 188 back home. reach home is about twelve already. after shower i went to do mask and end up i fall asleep. luckily daddy wake me up and i do the mask for one hour plus! :(

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Same time, take bus 188 to vivo city. today i choose a dress to wear for work. although i feel weird but wasn't that bad. i wondering why can't the dress be shorter abit? :( lunch time i bought fried fish noodle, quite nice but my dinner is nicer! HAHA. my dinner was pepper beef rice from pepper lunch. actually is i bought the wrong food. suping asked me to buy stall no. 4 but i went stall no.3. so i got to eat there stall no.3 and buy thr stall no. 4 for her. see how stupid am i! i called michelle and keep complaining! :( i ten plus then went take bus back home. reach home i shower and watch televsion awhile. about 2pm then i sleep.

Sunday, January 10, 2010
went vivo city and bought my favorite bread! only kh know la! :) HAHA! walk a long way to the shop, and the first day of work i was lost at vivo city! Morning, there a married Caucasians couple? came in to the shop. they both look 50+ year old. While his woman is shopping the man walk toward me. his face is quite near to me, i was abit shocked. He said, you are very pretty. so i replied thank you :) and then the woman asked him what did you said to her? at least is Caucasians la! ten o'clock walk to interchange and take bus 188 back home. reach home i went to find food and eat. i eat many thing, too hungry already.

Today, January 11, 2010
Morning wake up and asked the aunt to help me massage my shoulder. Super pain! :( suddenly have some thinking, stop working. (think only la.) working is tiring, i can't stand it la. :( but i need money so i have to bear with it. afternoon went over to benjamin's place. no feel because i really very tired. :(






No comments:

Post a Comment