Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kueh Lapis :)

When i wake up is about one already. i had a missed call so i called back, it's the job interview. so i went prepare myself, i reach there about three. Secret Island, the person interviewed me. Simple question like, what is your hobby? i take one minutes to answer! :( Have some training, no bad. after that shop around fareast, something caught my eye! It's is a bracelet from green petals, it's cost 27 buck. It's really nice, love love. :) take bus down to clementi and meet koonhuat for dinner at CityVibe. I comfirm will go back there to eat as this is the second time i went, i love cheese. :) Not sure what the shop name?

After dinner, take bus to West coast plaza. Nothing over there, but it a good nice to slack. there have Coffee bean, Starbuck and also Tully coffee, drink coffee and chat. And course other, i can't remember all. i saw a people face which i found i saw it somewhere. Oh, it's ah ben's girlfriend, amanda. Eight, i take bus down to batok and buy Kueh Lapis from Bengawan Solo. i went there is not to buy that but to find friend. when i reach there and realise went to the wrong place. I waste my bus fare, and take train back choachukang. i take bus back home.

I wonder if i didn't put coin when i take bus, i going to top up my ez-link card two day once! Each time 10 buck. :( i ate my Kueh Lapis, nice. I like Kueh Lapis but it really expsenive when you bought it at bengawan solo. I going to start work next week :) today i keep hearing Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, quite number of shop playing that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment