Monday, January 18, 2010

MONEY AND HEALTH IS IMPORTANT !

Thursday, 14 January 2010
I went out with benjamin and bought my Chinese New Year's clothes. I think is too early! :( but i don't care la! HAHA! i actually want to rush home for nine o'clock channel 8 show but end up i shop until don't care already. next day need to work.

Friday, 15 January 2010
As per normal, went to work and change the clothes. Suping choose a tube top for me, not nice one. :( but i have to bear with it for one day! i wear a different shoes and it feel much more better the next week shoes. benjamin come collect receipt from me(at vivo city) and he need travel to city hall. bought the dress for me, went back to vivo city. He almost walk everywhere around vivo city. benjamin accompany me go home :)

Saturday, 16 January 2010
Went to way and prepare food for breakfast and lunch. today the 50% discount became 10 buck! :) Damn cheap la. so i bought the pant, not bad. LOL. finish work went take bus 188 back home. after shower went to sleep, tiring.

Sunday, 17 January 2010
I takeaway the food which daddy bring back last night and went work. I bought some more at thing at my working place too. 10 o'clock work end, went take bus 188 back home. today i reach home quite early. so i decide to do mask, after that chat for awhile and sleep :D

Ps.I not going to pick up a fight with you and i really never see the reminder.

TODAY IS 18 JANUARY 2010! HAHA!
Morning i wake up myself, and asked an aunt to make me press press(massage) my shoulder. So comfortable. watch television show and had my breakfast. switch on the computer and checked my facebook but i really didn't see:( later i going out if nothing go wrong :D



No comments:

Post a Comment