Friday, December 11, 2009

Stay at home!

Wake up already but i choose to continue to lie on my bed. feel so lazy. actually today is going to out but i decide to stay at home. let mummy see i very good(Kidding). My 2nd aunt from daddy's side came my place awhile. i went brush my teeth, wash my face.

Before i get boring i went switch on my computer. start to watch youtube's video, wanted to change my soundtrack but don't know what wrong with it. I just can't change:( i change abit of my blog skin, not much different but i feel better! Seriously, my life getter boring. lesser and lesser friend? i need a job, damn regret that i reject the promoter job although it's only three day!
Later going to my grandmother place to have my dinner. i getting fat nowaday! tomorrow going to help out at daddy's work place. i don't like but still have to go. i guess i going to watch drama again! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment