Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy ?

Morning quite early wake up but i went back sleep until one plus. quite lazy but still got energy. went prepare myself and take bus 190 down to town meet KoonHuat :D
went lido and buy The Twilight Saga: New Moon Movie Ticket(free sweet and got lucky draw)LOL.

While waiting for the movie we went McDonald have lunch. went to watch The Twilight Saga: New Moon, it nice and the ending make me can't wait for the Eclipse ! i wanted to watch Couples Retreat too but he have to transfer money to his brother. Sad, he walk damn fast la as if he alone go town !

Went 313's Food repulic and have our dinner. walk around and went Orhard Central say Hi(10sec) to Brian Loh :) HAHA! went take bus 190 back to choachukang inter charge and he take train back home. i take bus 300 back my house! reach home i switch on computer and went shower. after shower i went do mask, and i fall asleep so my brother use the computer instead of me. Tired, my brother wake me up and decide to reply all the message before i sleep. after i reply, i realise i can't sleep anymore. i take about 30-45 minutes to sleep! :( GOOD NIGHT!

Ps. Seriously i need money! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment