Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grapes are Great!


Morning ten plus wake up checked my result. i got 2.65, same again! i watch The Case of Itaewon Homicide, part one to part five have english subtitles. From part 6 to part 10 i can't this show with any english subtitles. So i have to see picture and figures out what the korean people talking about! I going to find another website to see ah! :(

4+ o'clock i went to have a nap until six plus. I forcing myself to wake up, i'm so sleepy! went have a shower and my dinner. take bus 300 to lotone meet meikiang and trian down to senja. went for my korean lesson, i can't really understand but i going to caught up is to prevent when i see Korean drama or movie there are not english subtitles! after lesson went back home. Reach home and i eat grapes, it's been so long i didn't eat that! It's sweet and without seeds! That's Cool ah! I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment