Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A A A A Ajisen!

Wake up and prepare myself to go out. ferlicia called me ask me to help her bought the card, tortoiz society. went meet brian, wanted to meet ferlicia but she have left. we went to buy movie ticket which called 'Couples Retreat' at 9.30pm(the only time for this movie). I saw Chipmunk, they are cute! :)

went Plaza Singapura's Ajisen have our dinner. There Jay Chou and Lin Chi-ling to visit Singapore for The Treasure Hunter's movie promotions at Plaza Singapura. i'm at there but i didn't go see! :( I regretted but too bad! went wheelock and bought a brownies cheesecake from NYDC. Next time i want try the Ugly cake(NYDC) and Tiramisu for Big O Cafe & Restaurant. walk to Lido and watch Couples Retreat, That's a Great show. While on the bus i feel very vexed and someone hit my lip! went batok awhile and went back home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment