Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meetup with Gfs.

Morning wake up, very tired and went to prepare myself. Andrew told he will be late and meet us at 1.15pm as we meet at 1pm. twelve plus i am done, wait for shihui to come my place. went take bus 300 to choa chu kang inter-charge, she didn't bring her ez-link out and i thought i can't find not didn't bring. so i ask her to broad the bus first. My fault :( at inter-charge wait for andrew for about 30-45 minutes.

why every time i am the one who accompany you all to wait for the late person. I enjoy la! :) finally andrew reach, take bus 190 to town to meet anna. we walk around icon and wanted to eat fish and.co. end up went wheellock to have sakae sushi lunch/dinner. Bloated! the worst thing is i have nose block, can't taste the sashimi :(. One word SAD! Man talk Mans talk! Laugh.

went to 313@Somerset and Orchard Central, walk around. went Coffee Bean and drink caramel. I say Yummy Yummy! slack over there, it's too relax. Make us don't feel like walking anymore. we make our effort to cross over to Center Point as shihui want to buy thing at Mark and Spenser. andrew so bad, he go home watch show!(don't want accompnay me) HAHA! went batok meet brian for awhile and cab back home. I didn't expect that i will tell you, my conversation with faz.

No comments:

Post a Comment