Sunday, December 27, 2009

Great Afternoon :) Laugh


Morning ten o'clock my alarm ring but i didn't wake up! :( twenlve plus wake up and i realise i'm late! i faster went prepare myself and while i preparing benjamin called me ask me to open the door. i was like, orh okay. i was abit shock but i have to go out to meet andrew and zhi chao as i didn't told him earlier. he bought a The Big “O” Cheesecake from NYDC. i tomorrow then can cake, wondering is nice? i accompany his until his bus stop and i went csc find andrew and zhi chao.

At csc, played pool with andrew and zhi chao. Super long i didn't play already. went west mall and walk around. they went burger king, i sit there and see them eat. i eat some of andrew's fries and drink. had a great chat with them, make us laugh like crazy.(maybe me only la!) andrew wanted to go bukit panjang plaza but i ask him to accompany me take train! As i thought zhichao going to bring him to that place! Andrew, so sorry! :(

i reach boon lay and found out that the bus inter-change had change location. i was like so lost, so i follow a stranger and i saw the new bus inter-change. that cool? take the bus down to daddy's work place. i should accompany andrew to the pioneer stop, because there also have the bus. I have a Great afternoon with Tan Zhi Chao and Andrew Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment