Wednesday, June 23, 2010

STRESSED = DESSERTS!!!

Today before i walk out of my house, and i tie my hair! went school as per-normal, when i went out of my house it's raining like cats and dogs. My shoes is all wet, and i'm cold when i'm in the bus. went in the class and heard someone called my name. It's Isabella, she said have my receive my result. She told me her result and that cindy call me Doggy! after that accompany them go out, they have a stick!

Six plus i ended my school, Walk to the mrt and Back to choa chu kang. I took the stair down to the control station, i fall down :( Went MOF(Ministry Of Food) have dinner with benjamin, i'm like kind of regret i didn't order dessert! Finish our dinner, we went to buy a peanut waffle! :D reach home, took picture of myself, chat awhile with cindy. Her result is better than mine, UNHAPPY!

I wanted to do my homework but i don't even know how to start the homework. i'm still stuck with my project too, STRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment