Friday, June 18, 2010

Feel like dying my hair!


I feel like dying my hair! :DDDD I think i will dye next month or august!
Today in class, have to do two question that lecturer give and it a open book! It's so ridiculous! i still don't know how to do! :((( i'm like copying my partner one! Seriously i feel like crying and super stress! :( The lecturer say i'm Vietnamese, i lazy to argue so i say Ya la ya la. Then my classmate really thought i'm vietnamese ! :( Come on, I'm Singaporean! 新加坡人!

While doing that two question, lecturer asked me want to drink Red Bull? Then i say not cold one but actually is quite cold. lecturer treat me drink, after i drink and i still don know how to do the question. when lecturer told the class left 5 more minutes and shout out I haven start ! my classmate say really anot? Like unbelievable. i do until half-way and i keep asking my partner until she can't stand me. so i asked the lecturer(i ask many time already) but he ignore me and hand in my paper! :(

After school went back home and do my project/assignment. Nine plus went sunshine place have supper with daddy and mummy :) My stomach is Bloated! Sit there awhile to see WorldCup 2010! Nice ! went home continue with my assignment, so difficult to find the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment