Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling ?

Today actually going out with shihui and andrew but end up didn't because i'm kind of lazy. wanted to just go out watch movie, no one is found :( so i stuck at home, lazy to do anything.

11 June 2010, Friday.
Yesterday after school, meet up with boon hwee. It's been a long time when you last meet. we take the train to city hall, walk all the way to Marina Square. Bought movie ticket first, Karate Kid. I said i want watch A-Team but he bought Karate Kid. after that went over to Billy Bomber and have dinner. Thank la! :)

Walk around Marina Square, Recalled those memories. It's feel so good :D Took some picture, and walk over to another side which i don't what the place called? :( Sit there rest, and watch the Musical Performance. There are two people perform and a pianist on the stage, one part is the lady sing a song called When you tell me that you love me. The song is Great, while she singing the song is acting the modern story of The Little Match Girl :)

9.15 we walk back to Marina Square to watch the movie. Karate Kid, quite nice because it's wasn't as bad as i expect. :) after that benjamin came to fetch me, then cab back home. I spend all my money on cab, luckily i got extra money! reach home chat awhile with benjamin, after that hang up. And one day ago my SIM card have been locked. I guess next then i can go replace my SIM card and i still have to spend 18 BUCK ! :(

Then i feel liking drawing, can't sleep. Draw those rubbish!
I feel like going somewhere, but i kind of ... EXCUSES! :( I feel so confuse for this few day, funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment