Monday, June 28, 2010

Nice Hair cut at Toni&Guy!

Today morning 7+ am wake up, meet benjamin 8+ at lotone's Mcdonald have breakfast. I have Mac Griddles. Finished our breakfast, went take train to Buona Vista. From there we walk to Holland Village's, bought Double Chocolate with coffee blended and went to Toni&Guy to cut my hair. :D Nice Hair Cut, I love it. it's benjamin turn to cut, so i sit there. Thank Eric.

Took some picture of my new hair cut. Realise my camera went low batt and not only that, also my MP3 and handphone. today is a Low-Battery Day? HAHA! After our haircut session, went to Coffee Club to have our lunch. I have eaten to the point of puking, so i take away my dessert. i take it to school, eat abit and throw it away. At least my classmate realise i cut my hair, they didn't say nice and only one of my good classmate say my hair nice :D HAPPY!

Benjamin waited me at the control station, same word again? went in to a watch shop to poke hole on my watch! The lady didn't collect money from me, she said never mind:D So kind of her and i think i going to buy a watch from the shop. I love Watches and i saw a watch at the vogue magazine so pretty but i forgot the brand! now i going to continue my project and i think i should go for facial session soon :D

Picture Taken Today.
Before hair cut session.
After my Hair Cut Session!

No comments:

Post a Comment