Monday, June 7, 2010

Maggie Mooooo!

Yesterday i went to 313@somerset with benjamin. shop around town around. we went to eat Flying Beef and Maggie Moo's Ice-Cream. I choose Red Velvet, mix with chocolate syrup, pecans and brownies. The taste was really GREAT! :) went to find anna and accompany her to have lunch. went mango, i try a pant. Either is tight or too loose! :( walk until i'm very tired. have dinner at Wisma atria, after that went fareast and have some drink. eight plus take bus back home.

Reach my house downstairs i recalled that i forget to bring my key out. Of course call my family member, but no more answer my call! :( after awhile i got maid to open the door for me. back home, i jump to my bed! I was too tired, don't even feel like talking. i went to bath before my brother is back. i continue lying on the bed and chat with benjamin :D

Today my day is just very very normal, feel abit stress? guess so, because just don't understand what the hell the teacher are talking. I'm like wasting my time sitting there and listen. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment