Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cheese Prata!

Today i went to school, not so stress because i going to hand-in my project. :D
Quite happening in the class, i like it. After school went Aljunied meet up with Gary Tan(last minutes), waited for benjamin to come. went for the talk, i heard those thing so many thing. They always say the same thing, sick of it. Finish listening to their crap, went over to Geyland to have our dinner. i have cheese Roti Prata, etc. before we leave the place we bought 10 Egg tart, 3 are mine and 7 are him. I pay for my egg tart alright :D
Reach home, went to cut orange. I hurt my hand when i cutting the orange. It's bleeding.

Someone say i leave him alone, but actually got people accompany him! You also did left me alone before! :( Go enjoy with your darling ah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment